Hey guys! 🙂 So today I want to tell you how I made these amazing desserts! Also I can’t take credit for its ingenious-ness lol cause I found it on Pinterest somewhere.
What you need:
- Whipped Topping
- Cupcake Tin
- First follow the directions on the jello package.
- Pour jello mixture into glasses evenly.
- Place glasses in the cupcake tin at an angle.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping.
I made these for our Mother’s Day dinner. They turned out beautifully and everyone loved them! Try it and send me a picture of how yours turned out. Also you can add the #itsjazzysworld so I can see your masterpieces!